Roatan Vacation Rental. Charming and comfortable, this is the perfect private beach home: just steps from the turquoise water of splendid West Bay Beach. Step back in time to a 1930s style Caribbean bungalow set amid other like houses and lush tropical plants and trees. Furnishings and granite kitchen by local craftsmen. Only 100 paces to the gleaming West Bay Beach. Soak your head in the Caribbean waters and snorkel or dive in the coral reef right from the beach. Read, break bread or pop a bottle on the screened veranda or just marvel at the green and quiet. Give your shoes a rest.
* Master Suite with queen bed and a private bath with tub
* Patio doors from master bedroom open to the spacious screened deck surrounded by tropical vegetation. With plenty of seating and an area for dining, you will spend many hours relaxing on the deck and enjoying the peaceful surroundings.
* Air conditioning available in both bedrooms
* Second bedroom with two twins (can be made into a king for couples.
* Second guest bathroom with shower
* Open and spacious dining kitchen area
* Cable TV with English, Spanish and Italian Channels
* Sun loungers & traditional deck chairs
* NEWLY REMODELED (Fall, 2011) kitchen with stove, oven, microwave, large refrigerator, handmade hardwood cabinetry, granite countertops, cooking and seating island
* Tiled floor throughout
* Ceiling fans in every room
* Screened cozy furnished deck for dining al fresco
* Outdoor shower
* Blender, Coffee Percolator, Coffee grinder
* Washer and dryer (extra charge for laundry)
* Bottled drinking water provided
* Charcoal grill
Rates above do not include Honduran tax 16%.
Use of air conditioning US$ 8/night/ unit (1 unit in each bedroom)
Security Deposit US$500
Maid service: once a week by mid stay for a seven nights stay.
Rates based on 4 persons occupancy
Grey = Available
Yellow = Unavailable
Green = Check-in/check-out
West Bay Village
Payments and Cancellations
||Daily Rate ||Weekly Rate |
|Jan to Apr
||$200 ||$1150 |
|May to Jun
||$190 ||$1100 |
|Jul to Aug
||$190 ||$1100 |
|Sep to Dec
||$150 ||$900 |
|Christmas, New Year and Easter
||N/A ||$1500 |